School Supplies: None
Headphones or earbuds to leave at school until June to use on Tech Fridays. I will provide headphones for children to share if they don't have their own. If you do choose to send one in with your child, please place it in a labeled zipper lock baggie.
I will provide pencils, scissors, crayons, glue sticks, for all children to share. I'll also provide each student with a daily folder for completed work, homework, and parent/teacher communication. However, if you feel the need to send in some items with your child, here is a wish list of items......
* large zipper locked baggies * white card stock standard size paper * soft paper towels
* small zipper locked baggies * colored card stock standard size paper * miracle cleaning sponges
* lysol wipes * fun stickers
* baby wipes * black dry erase markers
* glue sticks * clear packing tape * iPad stylus pens
* small kids socks * 2 & 3 inch loose leaf rings * Plastic straws (colored)
* plastic water bottle caps * packing noodles * pool noodles sliced into 1 inch rings
Can Do wish list
Here are some great activities I'd love to add to our Can Do activities (If they finish their initial work with quality they can move onto the Can Do's). Just click on the picture and it will lead you to the web site.